“The Blueprint – and how to use it ..”
The break Par Blueprint is a little different from most golf instructional packages because I wanted to create a course that can actually help you to make substantial improvements along the same lines as I did during my challenge.
I’m acutely aware that there are myriad instructional courses out there by some huge names in the business and in most cases they are excellent. But what I’m doing with the Break Par Blueprint is taking the whole realm of what helps you shoot better scores and that goes a lot further than focusing simply on the swing, or short game or how to blast effortless drives down the fairway.
To help you achieve that aim we have broken the course down into twelve main modules and these can all be found under the drop down box at the top. Each module contains the chapter within the blueprint in PDF text format and an audio version as well. You can also find a transcription of the audio too which highlights certain key points on time stamps.
You’ll also find one key video where I explain the important parts of that module. Again there are time stamped notes under this to help you shift towards the pieces that you feel might be of interest or which you’d like to repeat.
In most modules there are then supplementary videos where I’ll explain further details or perhaps demonstrate how it works on the course. These are being added to all the time so make sure you keep checking back into each section.
The best way to use the Blueprint is to do the following:
You can read the full blueprint through ideally in one go, or download in audio or text format
- Play your control round but try not to make too many changes to your game based on what you’ve read in the blueprint.
- Start your “brutal reality” session. This is where you’ll sit down and work out exactly what it was that was costing you the most shots.
- Set a crystal clear goal and a solid deadline for improvement. Don’t expect miracles overnight but do set yourself a challenge that you can really buy into and “dream” about.
- Post this goal in the The Blueprint forum
- Now you look back into the blueprint and go through the various modules to see what to focus on first. This is critical. Don’t try and change too much – fix the biggest problem in your game first. That could be something technical like a slice or hook, or a general issue like short game or even something more mental like course management or first tee nerves. All the answers are here.
Get to work! And don’t forget to keep us updated in the forum and ask lots of questions.
Gradually keep moving your work forward after you’ve fixed each area or moved up to a standard that you’re comfortable with.
A: Your payment is managed through Clickbank and you have two options to cancel:
1. Click the customer service link on the Clickbank confirmation email that you received from them and select the cancel button.
2. Simply shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll sort it out for you. All we need to know is the email address that you used when you signed up. We’ll let you know when it’s all sorted.
A: The videos come in two formats that are either compatible with Windows/Android or Apple computers, tablets and smartphones. You can also download them in either format.